My Photo
Name:
Location: Nederland, Israel

"Only in a truly free society is it safe to be unpopular"

Monday, January 7, 2008

First Post

"Read, read, read. Read everything: trash, classics, good and bad, and see how they do it. Just like a carpenter who works as an apprentice and studies the mast. Read! You'll absorb it. Then write. If it is good, you'll find out. If it's not, throw it out. William Faulkner

Okay, so I love quotes, sue me! And I've got loads of them. Especially since I started writing fiction on November 1st, 2005 (BTW, thanks a million, Chris Baty, for inventing Nanowrimo! @ http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/forum ), I've been collecting writing quotes.

I take Faulkner's advice and read just about anything and everything.

I write speculative fiction, set in a world I wouldn't like to live in, but it's great to torture my creatures in! :evil grin!!:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home